Frog Sustainability – Preserve Our Pond
We love looking after our little part of the world. Every day we look for more ways of using less and doing more with it.
- Our roof covered with panels giving us energy, free from the sun.
- Spare food goes to REAP for redistribution.
- Waste and scrap food goes to feed dogs, chooks, rabbits, guinea pigs and worms at the community gardens.
- Our “Free Useful Things” Trolley out the front of store is where people can collect potato sacks, big tins, great buckets and other re-usable items for home projects and ideas.
- We deliver catering on our bike and ride and walk to work when we can.
- We re-use the boxes and bags. Our packaging is all recyclable and most is compostable too.
- Good lights, air curtains, venting and fresh air.
- We wash and clean with water and Enjo natural cleaning products.
Lots of little things add up to a big difference!
And the best thing….it feels really good!!!