Gwenda, Blue Berrylicious
- Sum yourself up in one sentence: That’s impossible!
- do you have a favourite product? how do you like to eat it?: Simply raspberry jam on toast in the morning, but with our range of berry based sauces and marinades your imagination is the limit!
- What do you like about living in Coffs?: I love it when I go horse riding and there are no fences!
- What is your story?: The concept for the range was to promote Coffs Coast berries. It is not just about the jam but about promoting the local fruit industry. From ideas and innovation to selling product. It was also a way to make a little extra money to keep my beautiful horses.
- What is the most significant positive change in your local area?: The local blueberry industry has really taken off which is great to see! It contributes to the whole local economy & employs 1000’s of people. The local berry industry is also a positive & exciting way to showcase the Coffs Coast experience & lifestyle world wide.
- What makes you happy?: The photo says it all!
- What is the thing you like most about The Happy Frog?: They gave us a platform to launch our product. Blue Berrylicious has gone from humble, local beginnings to winning awards and now having demand internationally. Its definitely about the journey.
Find Gwenda online at www.blueberrylicious.com.au